Welcome to West Wales Camping Pods.
Please phone for availability. Each of our pods will sleep two adults and up to three children. Prices from £35-£45 per pod per night, with reduction for extended stays.
The price includes:
- mattresses, cutlery and crockery
- cooking facilities
- a fully insulated pod complete with an electric heater for all year round holidays
- electric hook-up to provide lights
- a standard 3 pin UK power point
- each pod is equipped with a smoke alarm and carbon monoxide alarm
The site has a shower and toilet pod. Each pod has its own dedicated, adjacent parking space.
We are in a perfect location ideal for walkers or ramblers as we are only a couple of miles away from the famous Preseli Mountains, origin of the bluestones of stonehenge , Pembrokeshires amazing National Coastal Path and Camarthenshires newly opened Costal path and lots of woodland and river walks.
We are also perfectly situated for the nature enthusiast as the area is rich with wildlife including Red Kites and other birds of prey, Skomer island with its wild puffins and opportunities to see baby seal pups and various other wild animals in the welsh countryside.
Please email me for information